A set of solutions for automating the sales chain from the manufacturer (supplier) to the store shelf (distribution, SFA). Mobile solutions for pre selling, merchandising, van selling, and distribution network control.
- Real-time collection of reliable information and analysis of data on the activities of distributors (branches)
- Enhanced efficiency and quality of sales
- Optimized warehouse stocks
- Reduced time of collection and processing of orders
- Enhanced control over the field personnel’s activities
- Improved accuracy and speed of fulfillment of orders
- Reduced merchandising time
- Reduced costs of office jobs
- Automatic execution of basic operations at the outlet
- Reduced number of errors in filling out documents
- Employment of remote operations
- Main goal: increased sales and margin rates with concurrent significant reduction in transaction costs
Software solutions and modules based on the OPTIMUM 2025 Digital Technology Platform have been implemented to automate virtually all stages of the mobile sales process from adding a potential customer to the database to remote ordering and receiving reports on all orders and shipments for this particular customer.