Project area and size: Kazakhstan, Belarus, Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Moldova, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and Turkey.
Pilot operation of the OPTIMUM SkyNet Retail — an intelligent image recognition system using Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning/Deep Learning) technologies based on the OPTIMUM SkyNet Engine Digital Platform.
OPTIMUM SkyNet Engine Retail:
- instantly recognizes photos with maximum accuracy on the merchandiser’s mobile device without using any communication channels;
- automatically fills in data on key performance indicators (KPI) to assess the quality of outlet operations;
- eliminates human errors and data fraud;
- promptly issues recommendations on changing the product display on store shelves directly on the merchandiser’s mobile device;
- enables the manufacturer to analyze the entire market on the basis of the data recognized from photos;
- provides reliable data for understanding the effectiveness of ongoing marketing activities in stores;
- informs on compliance of retail chains and points of sale with recommended retail prices;
- generates customized reports (price compliance, realogram vs. planogram matching, shelf share, and other indicators) based on absolutely reliable data.
- The time spent by sales representatives at the outlet is reduced by 25%, and the number of visits increased.
- Increasing the reliability of the collected key data at stores up to 99%.